Flights to Istria have never been cheaper!
Check our selection of low cost airlines travelling to Istria.
Getting to Istria is never been easier.The Istrian peninsula is located west from the rest of Croatia, east from Italy at the northern part of the Adriatic sea. One can fly to Istria, drive or take a ferry, and here is how:
Pula is the southernmost part of Istria and the most convenient for our Holiday villa rental.
From the UK
- Ryanair Flights from/to London Stansted
- Easyjet flies from/to Gatwick
Jet2 flights to Pula
- Leeds Bradford to Pula
- Newcastle to Pula
- Eurowins announced many flights in 2017, from Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munchen, Bonn, Stuttgart.
- From Pula there are flights to: Brussels, Frankfurt, Paris & Oslo
- Croatian Airlines flies to Germany; Frankfurt and Hamburg
- Aer Lingus connects Pula to Dublin.
- Daily flights between Dubrovnik and Pula.
- AirSerbia flights to Belgrade 3 times per week
Trieste is located in Italy, it is only 80min driving distance from most of our holiday accommodation. Flights to London Stanstead are running every day with Ryanair.
Additionally, there are flight to Birmingham and many other European cities.
Rijeka is only 40 minutes drive to many holiday villas in Istria.
- Ryanair flies from London Stanstead, Stockholm Skavska, Brussels Charleroi
- More flights destinations here
Venice airport has many budget and non budget flights running on regular basis throughout the year. Be careful to choose Marco Polo Airport, as the other one ‘Treviso’ is located another 30min away from Venice. Driving to most of our holiday rentals will take you about 2hours 50min. One can also take a ferry to Porec, Rovinj or Pula in Istria .See below for our ferry partner
Distanced 2hours away from the Istrian peninsula, Ljubljana airport is situated in Slovenia.
- Easy jet flies to from Stanstead most days in hight season
Tip: In case you rent a car in order to take the fast road in Slovenia you need to get the (vinjeta), road toll.
Distance 2.30 minAverage price €77 per person, return.
Ferries are running on daily basis in high season
(Mid June to Mid September) and less frequently during the rest of the year. Check Traghetti lines for time table, which is changing regularly.
Ferries From Pula to Zadar – distance 6 hrs
Running twice weekly low season Wednesday’s and Saturday’s or four times weekly in high season. click here for more Ferries from Pula to Zadar info
Buses from Trieste to Porec,Pula run on dialy basis in the summer time.They run less frequently before&after high season (Typically June to August)